PhD in Organizational Leadership, Regent University 2012
MBA, Saint Leo University 2008
BA in Business Administration, Saint Leo University 2006
Dr. Lisa Renz is the Executive Director of BNI Southeastern Virginia. Lisa serves on Regent University’s Board of Advisors for the MBA program. She also served as a Program Advisory Board Committee member for South University. She is an Adjunct Professor at Regent University in the Doctor of Strategic Leadership and MBA programs. Additionally, she served as an adjunct professor at South University, Mid-Atlantic Christian University, and Los Angeles Pacific University teaching leadership and business courses.
She is a Beta Phi Fellow and served as a Sam M. Walton Free Enterprise Fellow.
She was honored by Inside Business as a Top 40 Under 40 in 2009. In 2010, she was honored with two awards: a Community Builder Award and Business Person of the Year by The Specialist Radio Hour. In 2012, she was elected to “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges. In 2013, she was honored by Regent University as Outstanding Ph.D. Graduate. In 2018, she received the Compassion Award from Compassion Advocacy Network.
- Renz, L. M. (2010). My Life on One Road. United States of America. Book Chapter:
- Renz, L. M., Gandolfi, F., Hansson, M. & Davenport, J. (2012). Post-downsizing implications and consequences: A global perspective. In C. Cooper, A. Pandey, & J.C. Quick (Eds.), Downsizing: Is less still more? Cambridge University Press.
Journal Articles Published
- Stone, G. & Renz, L.M. (2011). Examining viral marketing and the diffusion of the Gospels. Regent University Global Business Review, 5(1), 19-25
- Stone, G. & Renz, L. M. (2011). Ready, aim, fire! Recalibrate customer communication to find success in your marketing. Inside Business, June 20.
- Renz, L. M. (2009). Metaphor: Imagery devices used by Morgan to describe organizations as culture and psychic prisons. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 2(1), 5465.
- Renz, L. M. (2012). What organizational leaders need to know to manage those organizational practices employees perceive as invasive or an invasion of privacy (Doctoral dissertation).
Works in Progress
- Renz, L. M. & Renz, S. W. (forthcoming). Zombies in the Workplace: A Survival Guide for Leaders.
- Strategies for Business Growth, BNI, 2018
- Networking and Sex - Not What You Think, BNI 2017
- Networking for Business Growth, Hatch Norfolk, 2015
- Networking and Small Business Success, Speaker, Asian Business Association, 2015
- Biblical perspectives on corporate ethics, Panelist, Regent University, 2014
- Latinos and leadership, Regent University, Panel moderator, 2011
- Entrepreneurial Learning in Business Networks, Autonomous Learning Caucus, Oxford University, England, March 8 – 12, 2010
- Email marketing. Local Marketing Expo, Panel moderator, 2010
- Entrepreneur Job Fit, Job Satisfaction, and Intention to Quit: The Effects of Work-family Conflict, Leadership Caucus, Regent University, 2009