Stacey, Dr. Stephen
Stephen Stacey has more than 20 years of industry experience, providing successful strategic leadership in government, private sector, and academic roles. He is a relationship-focused leader committed to providing a balanced, supportive, and engaging learning environment that challenges students to become critical thinkers, life-long learners, and faithful servants of Christ.
Stephen resides in Murfreesboro, TN with his wife Lori and their three children, Christopher, Benjamin, and Evelyn. He and his family have been members of New Vision Baptist Church since 2006, where he served in the Deacon ministry until 2018, and where he remains in active ministry as a group leader.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership Studies - emphasis in Organizational Leadership - Johnson University, Knoxville, TN
- Master of Business Administration - University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Organizational Culture, Behavior, and Theory
- Qualitative Inquiry
- Adjunct Professor of Business and Leadership – Daymar College, 2016 - 2018
- School of Business and Public Leadership Committee – Johnson University, 2013 - 2014 – Business and public leadership program design
- Chief Quality Officer – US Department of Veterans Affairs, 2009 – Present
- Banking Officer – Regions Bank, 2006 – 2009
- Chief Operations Officer – Advantage Equities, 2004 - 2006
- United States Marine Corps, 1995 – 2000
- United States Army Reserve, 2001 – 2003